“Print is a score for voice, the way a piece of paper with music on it is a score for music.
Until somebody is reading the page or playing the music, those marks just lie there.
Reading the book out loud is the bridge between the oral storytelling tradition and the book in print.”
– Margaret Atwood, Internationally acclaimed novelist, poet, winner of numerous literary awards.
Pro Audio Voices is a San Francisco Bay Area based company serving clients internationally as a go-to place for exceptional voiceover services for Audiobooks, Animation, and Advertising, with an emphasis on those with uplifting and inspiring stories and messages.
- We make it EASY to transform your text into an audiobook!
- We go the extra mile to help market the audiobooks we create for you!
These are a few samples of my work. Please click below to listen in your browser and enjoy!
Pro Audio Voices can also produce your whiteboard animation! Check out this one that explains how to get your book produced as an audiobook.Learn more
- “WOWZA!!! I think this voice-over is perfect!… The sound effects in the background… compliment the voices and create an exciting flow for the story. You have done an amazing job… You have done an exceptional job creating distinction between characters. Love them all!”Heidi Jouliusauthor of Color My Coral
- "Becky Parker exceeded my expectations. I've been reading audio books for over twenty years. Like most writers, I read, a lot. Most weeks I read about five novels. Being totally blind, I read almost exclusively audio books. I get most of my books from the National Library Service (NLS). When Eternal Press told me they would put my book into audio format, I was hesitantly pleased. The hesitancy came from the fact since I've read so many audio books, I have certain ideas of how an audio book should sound. I have my favorite readers at NLS, and I can identify many before they give their names. Becky sent me the first chapters to check, and she won me over. Her voice sounded mellow and mature, yet well-modulated and able to show emotion. She emphasized the portions I thought were important. And to my delight, she used "different voices" for each point of view character, a characteristic I consider all the best readers have. Becky proved easy to work with, and caught some small problems I had missed. We communicated through email whenever she had a question. Her demeanor stayed friendly yet professional. She made steady progress throughout the recording process. I'm extremely pleased with the final result. This is my first novel published, and hence the first recorded. Becky did an excellent job, and I'd highly recommend her and her work." -- Barbara L. Bates, author of AsterIce, a science fiction thriller
- "Becky Parker Geist at Pro Audio Voices is wonderful to work with. She helped us record and release our first audio books. Not only is she friendly and helpful, she's prompt and produces a wonderful audio book. Highly recommended. The Pro in her company name is no joke. She's a pro through and through." --Kim Richards Gilchrist, Co-owner and Manager of Damnation Books/Eternal Press, publisher of Asterice and Neeta Lyffe: Zombie Exterminator
- “Becky was such a pleasure to create an audio book with of my first book, Soul Mastery, Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul. She is very competent and thorough, well versed in her skill and easygoing. She was quick with the work and always available to my comments and questions. She amazed me how she was able to” be” many different characters. She was helpful in giving me what I needed to understand the process and even let me be included in one portion of the audio. The final product is exceptional! Her pricing is very responsible and she always went the extra mile with me. It was a delight to work with Becky and I highly recommend her in all ways.” - Susann Taylor Shier, author of Soul Mastery: Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul
- "Becky Parker has done an excellent job creating the audio of my novel A Daughter's Inheritance. The characters are distinct, her enunciation is clear, and each scene comes alive. Her acting experience and talent really make a big difference, and her extensive experience in narrating audio books. There is a lovely balance of the dramatic and the narrative that she weaves so well. It's been easy to work with Becky all along the way, and this was a new experience for me as an author so I'm grateful that Becky made it so accessible and easy." Geraldine Boyce, author of A Daughter’s Inheritance: A Novel
- “This was an excellent experience – I would highly recommend Becky for your projects and look forward to working with her again. She has been very professional both in our communications and in her performance. Her first reading of the script was superb, and she was very receptive to the subsequent revisions requested.” Christopher Sutton, Producer of promotional video