- “WOWZA!!! I think this voice-over is perfect!… The sound effects in the background… compliment the voices and create an exciting flow for the story. You have done an amazing job… You have done an exceptional job creating distinction between characters. Love them all!”Heidi Jouliusauthor of Color My Coral
- "Becky Parker exceeded my expectations. I've been reading audio books for over twenty years. Like most writers, I read, a lot. Most weeks I read about five novels. Being totally blind, I read almost exclusively audio books. I get most of my books from the National Library Service (NLS). When Eternal Press told me they would put my book into audio format, I was hesitantly pleased. The hesitancy came from the fact since I've read so many audio books, I have certain ideas of how an audio book should sound. I have my favorite readers at NLS, and I can identify many before they give their names. Becky sent me the first chapters to check, and she won me over. Her voice sounded mellow and mature, yet well-modulated and able to show emotion. She emphasized the portions I thought were important. And to my delight, she used "different voices" for each point of view character, a characteristic I consider all the best readers have. Becky proved easy to work with, and caught some small problems I had missed. We communicated through email whenever she had a question. Her demeanor stayed friendly yet professional. She made steady progress throughout the recording process. I'm extremely pleased with the final result. This is my first novel published, and hence the first recorded. Becky did an excellent job, and I'd highly recommend her and her work." -- Barbara L. Bates, author of AsterIce, a science fiction thriller
- "Becky Parker Geist at Pro Audio Voices is wonderful to work with. She helped us record and release our first audio books. Not only is she friendly and helpful, she's prompt and produces a wonderful audio book. Highly recommended. The Pro in her company name is no joke. She's a pro through and through." --Kim Richards Gilchrist, Co-owner and Manager of Damnation Books/Eternal Press, publisher of Asterice and Neeta Lyffe: Zombie Exterminator
- “Becky was such a pleasure to create an audio book with of my first book, Soul Mastery, Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul. She is very competent and thorough, well versed in her skill and easygoing. She was quick with the work and always available to my comments and questions. She amazed me how she was able to” be” many different characters. She was helpful in giving me what I needed to understand the process and even let me be included in one portion of the audio. The final product is exceptional! Her pricing is very responsible and she always went the extra mile with me. It was a delight to work with Becky and I highly recommend her in all ways.” - Susann Taylor Shier, author of Soul Mastery: Accessing the Gifts of Your Soul
- "Becky Parker has done an excellent job creating the audio of my novel A Daughter's Inheritance. The characters are distinct, her enunciation is clear, and each scene comes alive. Her acting experience and talent really make a big difference, and her extensive experience in narrating audio books. There is a lovely balance of the dramatic and the narrative that she weaves so well. It's been easy to work with Becky all along the way, and this was a new experience for me as an author so I'm grateful that Becky made it so accessible and easy." Geraldine Boyce, author of A Daughter’s Inheritance: A Novel
- “This was an excellent experience – I would highly recommend Becky for your projects and look forward to working with her again. She has been very professional both in our communications and in her performance. Her first reading of the script was superb, and she was very receptive to the subsequent revisions requested.” Christopher Sutton, Producer of promotional video
- “Becky Parker is really professional when it comes to voiceovers. She even contacted with the mistakes she spotted in the script which I was really pleased about. Delivery of the files before the schedule and also her ability to adopt the voice to my requirements is what Becky stands out with. Highly recommended!” SpicyRobby, Producer of meditation audio
- "Becky Parker was a pleasure to work with. She maintained a high level of professionalism and performance. She has a wide pallet of voicings to draw from to bring a project to life." - J.E. Dyer, author of Finding November
- "A Daughter's Inheritance is a riveting story and beautifully narrated. My only complaint is that I can't wait to be alone so I can get back to listening!" - Joann
- "Author Charles Parker was my father, who began a new career as an author in his 80's! Before he passed on in 2012 he independently published three books: Fireside Stories, The Crow's Nest, and Papua: 1942-43. He had asked me to narrate one of them, but shortly after was given a prognosis of only months left to live. I started recording chapters of The Crow's Nest that I emailed to him since he lived on the other coast. My family told me he lit up when listening and wanted to hear the chapters again and again, they brought him such delight. While he is no longer with us to write a testimonial, it was written on his face with each listen. I wish we all could have seen it. Thanks, Dad!" - daughter of Charles Parker, author of The Crow's Nest
- Becky gently walks you through the process of converting your book into audio with ease and understanding.She listens, she responds quickly, she has ideas and suggestions, she’s completely professional and honest.It’s an absolute pleasure to be in her hands! Thank you, Becky!Amy Gormanauthor of Aging Artfully
- We thought you did a stunning job! You are so talented! Your delivery is fantastic. It is like a dream come true to hear your every inflection bringing something to the story. We are so grateful!
- Becky has a great voice for positive auto suggestions and meditation. She is perfect for narrating a motivational book. I could listen to her for hours together and would never realize it, because she has mastered vocal variety, pitch and intonation. She is by far the most professional artist I have worked with. I highly recommend her for narration of books on motivation, self-help, meditation and positive auto-suggestions.
- The Four Bears were captured by Becky! She brought us into the forest to be part of their family shenanigans and restful retreat. You can even hear Cubbie and Grandma snoring! You can practically hear Grandma Bear, with her thinking cap on, as she ponders what she can do for the family. The always-imaginative Ms. Parker Geist always seems to choose the right tone and background sounds to accompany the reading for each audiobook she narrates and produces. Susan Pace-Koch, author of The Four Bears
I'd love to hear from you. I'm based in California, so that's Pacific Time. Please reserve calls to between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. If you'd like to contact me outside those hours, please email me. Thanks!
becky at proaudiovoices.com